Atterro Workforce Solutions Case Studies
Talent Acquisition – An Entire Relocated Corporate Function
THE CHALLENGE: A global consumer electronics company was dedicated to increasing their capabilities in the area of software development. A wide array of positions were approved and requested to be filled within 3-6 months.
This project was located in one of the most difficult and competitive recruiting markets for engineering and technical positions. Company Headquarters in this area include many of the largest companies in the space, and they were all recruiting for the same positions.
There was no dedicated talent acquisition team at that time, only Human Resource Management.
THE ACTION PLAN: Atterro listened to what the customer needed to accomplish and customized a RPO/Vendor management plan:
- Developed a fully operational team to support this endeavor within 4 days
- Maintained list of vendors
- Managed the relationship between client and Vendors
- Acted as one point of contact between Atterro recruiters and vendors in presenting candidates and managing the process.
- Networking with established, local media contacts to generate press on behalf of the company
- Advertising job opportunities through a variety of media outlets
- Establishing job descriptions as well as department and end user profiles
- Developing a streamlined hiring process designed for professional level positions
- Managing all aspects of the hiring process, including: sourcing passive and active job seekers, tracking, reporting, interviewing,
- screening, verifying, selecting and sending offer letters
- Coordinating candidate/client interview schedules and video conference options
- Designing and conducting first day orientation and onboarding process for all employees
THE RESULTS: Within four months, recruiting efforts increased by 100%. Atterro successfully facilitated the hires of 80 employees filling positions such as Software Engineers, Principal Engineers, UX Designers, Engineering Program Managers, Technical Project Managers and Product Managers. The Atterro team also assisted in hiring and training a full HR/Talent Acquisition team consisting of HR Specialist, Recruiting Coordinators, Talent Acquisitions Manager and Recruiters. The team was able to fully define processes for recruiting, tracking, reporting and onboarding.