Atterro Workforce Solutions Case Studies
Contact Center Staffed in 48 Hours
THE CHALLENGE: The customer, a leading consultant company specializing in legal and contact center services, needed 225 talent to staﬀ two separate contact centers for their client in Minnesota. The client needed both contact centers fully operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week in just 48 hours. It was important that there were a specific number of employees working in each contact center at specific times of the day and night. The customer also needed to provide their client with activity reports in half hour increments to show that both centers were fully staﬀed and providing the desired level of customer support.
THE ACTION PLAN: Atterro Workforce Solutions on-site team quickly recruited and qualified candidates, with the support of the local branch office and extensive corporate resources. Candidates were screened and availability confirmed to work weekends and overtime for the duration of the project.
- Securing dedicated team members to identify and qualify candidates for the project
- Placed recruitment advertising using a variety of employment media
- Conducted Saturday and Sunday open houses
- Placed a dedicated team member on-site in both locations
- Provided on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week client support for the duration of the project
- Provided client with complete labor tracking and operations results in half hour increments
- Atterro successfully staﬀed both contact centers within the specified 48-hour time frame.
- Exceeded the initial goal of 225 talent working within the 48-hour timeline and added another 100 talent to the contact centers within the first week.
- With over 330 talent working on the project, contact center representatives serviced over 108,700 consumers.
- Daily call volume peaked at 12,228 calls with an average hold time of only of 13 seconds.
- Atterro’s contact center experience, the ability to quickly mobilize its resources, and the cohesive team exceeded the client’s The client was amazed with the eﬃciency, quick turn time and the qualified professional talent provided. A service level of 91.5% was achieved, exceeding the client’s expected service level. Atterro was commended on teamwork and commitment to providing qualified and proficient talent resulting in a successful project for a contact center client.