Think smart. Think Flexible.
Companies understand that in order to create and sustain a competitive advantage, they need a mix of both regular employees and a flexible contingent workforce. But finding the right talent to match your organization’s flexible staffing needs can be a difficult process. It’s often time consuming and inconsistent. At Atterro, you’ll find specialized experts that understand the importance of having quality candidates delivered in a timely manner with consistent screening—backed by excellent customer service.
Atterro’s Staffing Solutions
From short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements, Atterro matches the right people with the right job opportunities. Our highly trained staffing professionals go out of their way to make a successful client-candidate connection. They constantly push the boundaries to provide you with comprehensive staffing solutions for more timely, productive and cost-effective placements – whether it be a single assignment or high volume projects that need to be filled quickly. We also use advanced research and technology to find the right talent, so that you can devote your attention to promoting your company’s success.
How Staffing works for your organization
- Extensive candidate and client research performed to ensure a proper and profitable fit.
- We invest in innovative recruitment marketing technology to attract both active and passive candidates.
- We maintain strong partnerships with professional organizations and industry associations for sourcing and networking.
- Candidates are asked obvious and insightful questions for a more targeted search—saving you valuable time in the selection process.
- We conduct thorough skill assessments and background checks to ensure a quality match.
- We maintain ongoing relationships with our consultants, contractors and temporary employees to ensure the placement is a proper fit for both parties.
- We sustain long-term and ongoing relationships with our clients by gaining a thorough understanding of their business, and using that information to help them meet their business goals.